Tired of your boring old balcony or decking?
Want to transform your outdoor space into a sophisticated oasis oozing modern style? Look no further than a Glass Balustrade! These chic and sleek additions instantly elevate your space, giving it a modern edge that’s sure to impress.
If you’re a proud owner of a glass balustrade, you know it’s not just a fancy addition to your home – it’s a true work of art that deserves to be admired. However, like any masterpiece, these beauties need a little TLC to stay at their sparkling best. So, say hello to the crystal-clear view of your dreams and dive into the best ways to care for your glass balustrades.
Make Your Glass Shine Without Breaking the Bank
First off, forget fancy, expensive cleaning products.
Save your money and stick with the classic combo of warm water and soap. It’s the cheapest and most effective way to clean your glass balustrade. Just make sure to use a soft sponge to avoid scratching the glass and rinse thoroughly to avoid pesky watermarks.
Less Is More
If you want to step up your cleaning game, go ahead and use glass cleaning products. Just make sure to use them sparingly and with a hand wiper to avoid those annoying streaks and marks.
Don’t Let Stains Stick Around
The easiest way to turn a normal stain into a tough stain is to leave it.
So, if you notice a mark or spot of dirt on your glass balustrade, don’t wait around to clean it.
It’s the same as spilling red wine on your carpet or sofa.
The longer you leave it to dry and soak into the fabric, the harder it’ll be to remove. Trust us, you don’t want to leave stains and marks for too long because you risk permanent damage to your beloved glass balustrade.
Clean Like a Boss: Why Regular Cleaning is Key
Lastly, don’t forget to plan regular cleaning sessions. We’re not saying you need to become a clean freak, but it’s important to keep up with regular maintenance to prevent heavy stains building up.
Here are a few extra tips to keep your glass balustrades in top condition:
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, such as bleach or ammonia-based cleaners, as they can damage the glass and the surrounding areas.
- If you have hard water, consider using distilled water to prevent mineral deposits from building up on your glass balustrade.
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe down your glass balustrade instead of paper towels, which can leave behind lint and streaks.
- If you live in a coastal area or a place with high levels of pollution, consider cleaning your glass balustrade more frequently to prevent dirt and grime from building up.
- Avoid using high-pressure water jets to clean your glass balustrade, as they can damage the glass and cause it to crack.
So, there you have it! With these tips in mind, your glass balustrade will continue to shine and impress for years to come! The Glass Warehouse offers a wide range of glass balustrades that are perfect for any style or preference.